Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sweet and Spicy Rosemary Curry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds


Sweet and Spicy Rosemary Curry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

These are by far my favorite pumpkin seeds I've ever eaten. I modeled the recipe after my favorite roasted nut recipe because I love this combination of flavors. This recipe easily doubles or triples based on how many pumpkin seeds you have on hand.

-1/2 c pumpkin seeds
-1 tsp olive oil
-1 Tbsp brown sugar
-1/2 tsp curry powder
-1/4 tsp rosemary
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/8 tsp cayenne

Boil pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes, drain and blot dry with kitchen towels. In small bowl stir together the oil and spices. Toss with the warm, just boiled pumpkin seeds. Spread pumpkin seeds out on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.

No comments: